Introduction


I N T R O D U C T I O N

In this blog I will be collecting and analysing images of artworks from the postmodernism movements:

● Arts and Craft movement 
● Impressionism and Post impressionism 
● Art Nouveau 
● The Glasgow Four and Viennese Secession 
● Futurism 
● Cubism 
● Expressionism 
● Dada 
● Surrealism 
● De Stijl 
● Constructivism 
● Bauhaus 
● Abstract expressionism 
● Pop Art

And I'll also be collecting contemporary images that I feel were inspired by the above mentioned movements and the reason the reason I think so.

Since at the end of each lesson we'll be required to do research and analys images of artworks from each of the above movements, this will help give me a better and more detailed understanding of the movements.


Comments

  1. As instructed you gave an overview of what you have to do in this blog. The addition of the list of movements we are going to cover provides the reader with a good indication of what to expect. However you neglected to engage with why this is important for you as a designer and a student. In other words what the purpose of this blog is. I would also have liked for you to mention, so as to inform potential readers that this blog is for academic purposes in the partial fulfilment of ACHG 200 Assignment 1 at the Design Department, Pearson Institute of Higher Education

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Glasgow Four & Viennese Secession

Expessionism

Pop Art